As a small, non-profit school, we appreciate any and all donations.
Tax ID: 56-2167010
Extra funds allow us to fulfill our mission and enrich the educational experience of our students by improving:
- Teacher professional development
- Classroom materials
- Enhancement to our core programs
- Campus upgrades
All gifts to Christian Montessori School of Lake Norman are tax deductible as provided by law. A gift receipt will be provided to you.
Every gift matters! We invite you to join us on this journey.
If you’d like to donate via check, they can be mailed to
Christian Montessori School of Lake Norman
Attn: Business Office
14101 Stumptown Road
Huntersville, NC 28078
Giving of Time and Talents
Our school is governed by a Board of Trustees. Collectively the board's responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Periodic review of the mission of the school
- Review and approve the contract for Head of School
- Annual review and approval of changes in tuition and program offerings
- Approval and oversight of the school budget to ensure financial stability
- Oversight of the school property
- Development and execution of strategic plan
- Active fundraising (ex. Identify and helping with grant writing)
- General stewardship and positive marketing of the school on behalf of the CMSLN community
Individual responsibilities as a board member require
- Regularly and reliably attend scheduled meetings (typically week day evenings)
- Actively participate in meeting discussion; if not present, read meeting notes, send updates prior to meetings on actions
- Collaborate with other members of the board on completing various tasks as part of subcommittees (e.g. reviewing, compiling information and working on implementing new ideas for the school)
- Connect the board to external opportunities for fundraising, community outreach, etc.
Maintain confidentiality of board discussions
Time commitment is typically no more than 2 hours per week on average, and each term as a board member lasts two years.
If you'd like to contribute to the continued success and longevity of the Christian Montessori School of Lake Norman, please send the application below to . We will begin review of applications on September 9, 2022.