Christian Montessori School of Lake Norman is committed to bringing young people together from a broad spectrum of ethnic, national, religious and economic backgrounds. We welcome diversity and teach our children to broaden their perspective of the world through friendships, mutual respect, and understanding. Each new application is carefully considered according to the individual and their learning style. Our goal is to help families find the best match between student and school while at the same time recognizing that the parent is the first educator and we are partners with them.
Steps for admission:
- Initial contact: After reading through our Open House Folder, we encourage you to reach out to our Administrator regarding your interest in the school: .
- Virtual Tour: You will be contacted to conduct a virtual school tour via Zoom. We currently will follow all Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and CDC requirements concerning COVID-19 and no parent will be invited into the building.
- Application and Fee: Once you feel confident that you would like your child to attend our school, you will submit an Application (located in Open House Folder) and a non-refundable application fee of $100. Applications need to be printed, completed, and submitted as a hard-copy with attached application fee.
- Classroom observation: Once the application is received, your child will be invited to join the class during a Montessori work period and will be observed by the lead teacher for a select amount of time.
- Offer of enrollment: This offer is dependent upon successful completion of the classroom observation. Our goal is to make sure our environment is beneficial to each child in the program.
- Contract submission: Parents will complete all contractual documentation and provide all necessary student information.
- Transition days scheduled for student to begin their program!
Normally, our Admissions Committee will be able to respond to your application within a week of your child’s visit to notify you of the admissions decision. Please see below for 2021-2022 admissions documentation.